– Beautiful villages with Heart-warming Sherpa Hospitality and Buddhist Culture
– Sagarmatha National Park – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Tengboche Monastery- the largest in the Khumbu region
– Spectacular Views from Kala Patthar
– Sherpa Culture Museum and Pyramid International Laboratory
– A delightful walk to Everest Base Camp and Khumbu Icefall
– Challenging Three Pass with Gokyo Lakes
– Adventurous Peak Climbing and Himalayan Scenic views
This Everest Base Camp Trek 12 days will take you to the base camp of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest, and you’ll reach a maximum height of 5,554 meters during the trek. Everest Region is famous for its spectacular mountain peaks, scenic views, and loyal and friendly Sherpas. The Everest region, also known as the Khumbu region, is one of the most popular destinations for tourists coming to Nepal.
You will be trekking on great trails near waterfalls, un-spoilt Buddhist monasteries, and through the enchanting Sherpa villages on your way to Everest Base Camp. The Everest Base Camp Trek 12 days will also allow you to trek up to Kala Patthar, a 5554-meter peak on the way to Everest Base Camp, which is a great vantage point for magnificent views of the southwest face of Mt Everest and other surrounding Himalayan Mountains such as Mt. Nuptse and Mt. Lhotse.
After your hike up to Kala Patthar, the trail takes you along the Khumbu Glacier- the foot of Everest, where you’ll finally reach the magnificent Everest Base Camp from where climbers are planning their summit attempts.
Reaching Everest Base Camp also marks the turnaround point of the trek, so we’ll slowly start our descent, eventually reaching Lukla and Kathmandu, where it all started.
So, whenever you book this package, you must experience the listed items
Nepal Lion’s team has so much to offer for this trip. Find out more on this through an inquiry and take a step toward your dream destination. Moreover, you can see our reviews, choose us for the Everest Base Camp Trek for 12 days, and let us guide you on your trip through Nepal Lions Tours & Treks.